Baby Tomato Vinaigrette
Yield: Makes about 1 cup
More From Sunset
Amount per serving
- Calories: 6.8
- Calories from fat: 79%
- Protein: 0.1g
- Fat: 0.6g
- Saturated fat: 0.1g
- Carbohydrate: 0.4g
- Fiber: 0.1g
- Sodium: 0.7mg
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- 1 cup tiny cherry tomatoes (about 3/4 in. wide; red, yellow, orange, or a mixture)
- 1 tablespoon minced mild onion
- 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves
- 2 teaspoons olive oil
- 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar
- Rinse 1 cup tiny cherry tomatoes (about 3/4 in. wide; red, yellow, orange, or a mixture). Cut tomatoes into halves and put in a bowl. Add 1 tablespoon minced mild onion, 1 tablespoon minced fresh tarragon leaves, 2 teaspoons olive oil, and 1 teaspoon white wine vinegar. Stir to mix; add salt to taste.
- If making sauce up to 1 day ahead, cover and chill.
- Nutritional analysis per tablespoon.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments