- 1/4 cup sliced almonds
- 1 (6-oz.) package fresh baby spinach, thoroughly washed
- 1/4 cup bottled poppy seed dressing
- 1 tablespoon ground flax seed
- 1 tablespoon sour cream
- 1 (11-oz.) can mandarin oranges, drained
- 1/2 small red onion, thinly sliced
- calories 96
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 6.4 g
- satfat 1.1 g
- monofat 1.6 g
- polyfat 0.7 g
- protein 1.9 g
- carbohydrate 8.5 g
- fiber 2.3 g
- cholesterol 1 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 131 mg
- calcium 39 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 350°. Place almonds in a single layer in a shallow pan, and bake at 350° for 8 minutes or until toasted and fragrant, stirring occasionally.
Place spinach in a large bowl. Stir together poppy seed dressing, ground flax seed, sour cream, and 2 Tbsp. water in a small bowl; drizzle over spinach, and toss to combine. Top with oranges, onion, and almonds.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Kraft Creamy Poppy Seed Dressing.