Baby Spinach Omelet
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 2 whole(s) eggs
- 1 cup(s) baby spinach leaves torn
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) parmesan cheese grated
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) ground nutmeg
- 1. In a bowl, beat the eggs, and stir in the baby spinach and Parmesan cheese. Season with onion powder, nutmeg, salt and pepper.
- 2. In a small skillet coated with cooking spray over medium heat, cook the egg mixture about 3 minutes, until partially set. Flip with spatula, and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes. Reduce heat to low and continue cooking 2 to 3 minutes, or to desired doneness.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by downhilldan and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baby Spinach Omelet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch