Baby Rattle Cupcakes
These too-cute Baby Rattle Cupcakes are the perfect sweet treat for a baby shower.
Yield: Makes 2 dozen.
- 18-1/2 oz. pkg. yellow cake mix
- 16-oz. container white frostingred and blue food colorings
- 24 lollipops, unwrapped
- Garnish: large candy sprinkles
- Optional: bows
- Vanilla Glaze:
- 3 cups powdered sugar
- 3 tablespoons water
- 2 tablespoons light corn syrup
- 1/2 teaspoon vanilla extract
- Follow the package instructions to prepare cake mix and bake in paper-lined muffin cups; let cool. To prepare Vanilla Glaze: beat all glaze ingredients until smooth. Spoon the Vanilla Glaze over baked cupcakes; let stand until set, about 10 minutes. Divide frosting in half; use a few drops of food coloring to tint one half pink and the other half blue. Place each colored frosting in a plastic zipping bag; snip off a tip and pipe designs onto cupcakes. Attach candy sprinkles with a dot of frosting. Insert a lollipop in the side of each cupcake; tie on bows, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Cupcakes