Kale tastes really good in this dish
Baby Potatoes with Kale and Garlic
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
We dress up Baby Potatoes with chopped kale and sauteed garlic. Serve Baby Potatoes with Kale and Garlic for a speedy side dish to complement your dinner.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 168
- Fat: 6.9g
- Saturated fat: 0.6g
- Sodium: 338mg
- 1 pound sliced baby potatoes
- 1 1/2 tablespoons canola oil
- 2 tablespoons sliced garlic
- 3 cups chopped kale
- 1 tablespoon water
- 1 teaspoon sesame oil
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 8 minutes; drain.
- 2. Heat a large skillet over medium-high heat. Add canola oil. Add potatoes and garlic; cook 3 minutes. Add kale and water. Cover and cook 3 minutes. Add sesame oil, salt, and pepper; toss.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note