These are so delicious! Great pesto flavor without all the added fat and calories. Super easy to make with a bag of pre-washed baby potatoes. Definitely recommend!
Baby Potatoes with Arugula Pesto
Photo: Johnny Autry; Styling: Cindy Barr
Homemade Arugula Pesto dresses Baby Potatoes with color and flavor.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: 3/4 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 125
- Fat: 4.3g
- Saturated fat: 1g
- Monounsaturated fat: 2.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.5g
- Protein: 3.6g
- Carbohydrate: 18.9g
- Fiber: 2.1g
- Cholesterol: 2.2mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 286mg
- Calcium: 58mg
- 1 pound baby potatoes, halved
- 1 cup arugula
- 1/2 cup basil
- 2 tablespoons grated Parmesan
- 2 tablespoons unsalted chicken stock
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon lemon juice
- 3/8 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon pepper
- 1. Place potatoes in a saucepan; cover with water. Bring to a boil. Cook 11 minutes; drain.
- 2. Pulse arugula, basil, Parmesan, chicken stock, olive oil, lemon juice, salt, and pepper in a mini food processor. Combine potatoes and arugula mixture in a medium bowl; toss.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This