Baby Pineapples Filled with Pineapple Sherbet
- 6 baby pineapples*
- 1 1/2 quarts pineapple sherbet
- Garnishes: lemon zest, nectarine slices, mango slices
- Cut tops from pineapples; reserve for garnish. Cut and remove centers, leaving a 1-inch-thick shell. Fill with pineapple sherbet; garnish, if desired.
- *You can order baby pineapples from Frieda's, 800/241-1771 or friedas.com.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baby Pineapples Filled with Pineapple Sherbet Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Desserts, Ice Cream/Sherbet
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, No-Cook, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American, Pacific Rim
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Fruits
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Gluten-Free
- OCCASION: July 4th, Labor Day, Memorial Day, Mother's Day, New Year's
- PUBLICATION: Coastal Living
More Recipes for Desserts