Baby PB&J Bagel Sandwiches
Beth Dreiling Hontzas
More From Southern Living
- 6 mini bagels, split
- 6 tablespoons creamy peanut butter
- 6 teaspoons strawberry or grape jelly
- 1 tablespoon butter, melted
- 1. Spread peanut butter evenly on cut sides of bottom halves of bagels; spread jelly evenly on cut sides of top halves of bagels. Place top halves of bagels on bottom halves, jelly sides down.
- 2. Brush bagels lightly with melted butter; cook in a preheated panini press 2 minutes or until lightly browned and grill marks appear. Serve immediately.
- Note: Sandwiches may also be cooked in a grill pan. Cook 2 minutes on each side or until lightly browned and grill marks appear.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baby PB&J Bagel Sandwiches Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breakfast/Brunch, Sandwiches
- CONVENIENCE: Entertaining, Kid-Friendly, Quick/Easy, 5 Ingredients or Less
- CUISINE: American
- MAIN INGREDIENT: Rice/Grains
- DIETARY CONSIDERATION: Low Saturated Fat, Meatless
- COOKING METHOD: Grill Pan
- OCCASION: Autumn, Spring, Summer, Winter
- PUBLICATION: Southern Living
More Recipes for Breakfast/Brunch