This is the best recipe. We threw away all the other rib recipes we had filed away. People are always asking for "our" recipe. We use the dry rub on beef, pork, chicken, veggies and even in our baked beans. The sweet sauce is great for basting pulled pork and everyone loves the spicy sauce, which can be used on everything.
Baby Loin Back Ribs
More From Southern Living
Chill: 3 Hours
- 2 slabs baby loin back ribs (about 4 pounds)
- 3 tablespoons Dry Spices
- 1 cup Basting Sauce
- 1 cup Sweet Sauce
- Place ribs in a large, shallow pan. Rub Dry Spices evenly over ribs. Cover and chill 3 hours.
- Prepare a hot fire by piling charcoal or lava rocks on one side of grill, leaving other side empty. (For gas grill, light only one side.) Place food rack on grill. Arrange ribs over unlit side.
- Grill ribs, covered with grill lid, over medium heat (300° to 350°) for 2 to 2 1/2 hours, basting every 30 minutes with Basting Sauce and turning occasionally. Brush ribs with Sweet Sauce the last 30 minutes.
- Note: Use remaining Dry Spices as a rub on pork or chicken.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This