- 2 teaspoons Dijon mustard
- 1 teaspoon honey
- 1 (small) shallot, minced
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar, preferably Banyuls
- 1/3 cup extra-virgin olive oil
- Freshly ground pepper
- 12 cups (about 6 ounces) assorted baby lettuces
- 1 quart strawberries, hulled—small berries halved, large ones quartered
- 4 ounces (1 cup) feta, preferably French, crumbled
- 1 cup smoked almonds, chopped
How to Make It
In a small bowl, stir together the mustard, honey, shallot and vinegar. Stir in the olive oil and season with salt and pepper.
Put the lettuces in a large bowl. Add the strawberries, feta and almonds. Drizzle the dressing over the salad, toss well and serve.