baby greens with warm goat cheese
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 lg egg white
- 1 teaspoon(s) water
- 2 1/3 in rounds soft mild goat cheese cut from cold log
- 2 tablespoon(s) panko bread crumbs
- 1 teaspoon(s) cider vinegar
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1 TBS 1 teaspoon(s) olive oil
- 2 cup(s) mesculun mixed baby greens
- wisk together egg white and water. dip cheese rounds in egg let excess drip off, dredge in bread crumbs, press lightly. Wisk together vinegar, salt, mustard, and pepper. add 1TBS of oil in a slow stream until emulsified. Heat remaining oil in skillet in moderately high heat. Until hot but not smoking. sauté chefs approx 30 sec each side. Add greens to dressing top with warm goat cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by elizabeth413 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
baby greens with warm goat cheese Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads