Baby Greens with Roasted Tomatoes and Parmesan
Halving the tomatoes for this recipe only takes a few minutes and really allows them to absorb the wonderful sweetness of balsamic vinegar. If you are in a hurry, they work just fine whole, too.
More From Oxmoor House
Other: 15 Minutes
- Calories: 97
- Calories from fat: 68%
- Fat: 7.3g
- Saturated fat: 1.4g
- Protein: 3.9g
- Carbohydrate: 5.5g
- Fiber: 1.5g
- Cholesterol: 4mg
- Iron: 1.1mg
- Sodium: 299mg
- Calcium: 97mg
- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup light balsamic vinaigrette (such as Newman's Own), divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package spinach and arugula mix (such as Fresh Express Baby Blends Spicy Spinach)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 ounce shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- 1. Preheat oven to 450°.
- 2. Combine tomatoes and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette on a jelly-roll pan, tossing well to coat. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until shriveled and roasted. Cool completely (about 15 minutes).
- 3. Combine cooled tomatoes, spinach and arugula mix, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to combine. Add remaining dressing; toss well to coat.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note