- 1 pint grape tomatoes, halved
- 1/3 cup light balsamic vinaigrette (such as Newman's Own), divided
- 1 (6-ounce) package spinach and arugula mix (such as Fresh Express Baby Blends Spicy Spinach)
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1/4 cup pine nuts, toasted
- 1 ounce shaved fresh Parmesan cheese
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- calories 97
- caloriesfromfat 68 %
- fat 7.3 g
- satfat 1.4 g
- protein 3.9 g
- carbohydrate 5.5 g
- fiber 1.5 g
- cholesterol 4 mg
- iron 1.1 mg
- sodium 299 mg
- calcium 97 mg
How to Make It
Preheat oven to 450°.
Combine tomatoes and 2 tablespoons balsamic vinaigrette on a jelly-roll pan, tossing well to coat. Bake at 450° for 15 minutes or until shriveled and roasted. Cool completely (about 15 minutes).
Combine cooled tomatoes, spinach and arugula mix, and next 4 ingredients in a large bowl, tossing well to combine. Add remaining dressing; toss well to coat.