Baby Corn Romaine Salad
Community Recipe from
- 6 cup(s) torn romaine
- 2 cup(s) fresh broccoli florets
- 1 15-ounce can(s) whole baby corn, rinsed, drained and cut into 1/2-inch pieces
- 3 tablespoon(s) crumbled cooked bacon
- 1/2 cup(s) fat-free Caesar or Italian salad dressing
- In a large salad bowl, combine the romaine, broccoli, corn and bacon. Drizzle with dressing; toss to coat.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes