Outstanding. Great mix of flavors. Have made several times and everyone loves!
Baby Blue Salad
This is one of our all time favorite recipes developed by chef Franklin Biggs, and served at his restaurant in Homewood, Alabama. It's equally delicious served as a main dish topped with sliced beef or pork tenderloin, or strips of hot, grilled chicken.
- 3/4 pound mixed salad greens
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Toss greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and crumbled blue cheese. Place on 6 individual plates. Arrange orange slices evenly over greens; sprinkle evenly with strawberries and top evenly with Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note