Outstanding. Great mix of flavors. Have made several times and everyone loves!
Baby Blue Salad
- 3/4 pound mixed salad greens
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- 4 ounces blue cheese, crumbled
- 2 oranges, peeled and cut into thin slices
- 1 pint strawberries, quartered
- Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Toss greens with Balsamic Vinaigrette and crumbled blue cheese. Place on 6 individual plates. Arrange orange slices evenly over greens; sprinkle evenly with strawberries and top evenly with Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note