Where's the recipe for the dressing? I don't want to use the Newman's. When ads become more important than the recipes, I'll go elsewhere. Very disappointed in this site.
Baby Blue Salad
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mixed spring salad greens
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes Like This