Good salad, very pretty also.
Baby Blue Salad
This hearty salad serves as a filling lunch or delicious dinner starter. For ease, make the Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans and Balsamic Vinaigrette ahead of time.
More From Southern Living
- 1 (5-ounce) bag mixed spring salad greens
- 2 ounces crumbled blue cheese
- 1 orange, peeled and sectioned
- 1/2 pint fresh strawberries, quartered
- 1/2 cup Sweet-and-Spicy Pecans
- Balsamic Vinaigrette
- Toss together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Drizzle with 1/2 cup Balsamic Vinaigrette, gently tossing to coat. Serve with remaining vinaigrette.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note