Easy and excellent!
Baby back ribs with honey mustard glaze
- 2 tablespoon(s) brown sugar
- 1 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 teaspoon(s) dry mustard
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- salt and pepper
- 4 pound(s) baby back ribs 2-3 ribs
- 1/2 cup(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 cup(s) balsamic vinegar
- 1/4 cup(s) honey
- Heat oven to 275○.
- Make the rub in a small bowl.
- Brown sugar
- Dry mustard
- 2 tsp salt and 1/2 tsp pepper.
- Pace ribs on rimmed baking sheet.
- Rub ribs with spice mixture and tightly cover with foil.
- Bake untilmtender and the meat easily pulls away from the bone. 2-2 1/2 hrs.
- Meanwhile, make the sauce.
- In a small bowl, combine:
- Transfer 1/2 cup of the sauce into another bowl for serving.
- Heat grill to medium-high.
- Grill the ribs basting with remaining sauce and turning occasionally just until starting to char 4-5 minutes.
- Serve with remaining sauce.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Robinmor and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note