Baby Back Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 3 rack(s) pork baby back ribs
- DRY RUB
- 1/4 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) paprika
- 1 tablespoon(s) kosher salt
- 1 1/2 teaspoon(s) pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) onion powder
- 1/4-1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne
- BBQ sauce
- Remove membrane from ribs. Coat with rub and lightly brush on bbq sauce. Place meat side down in heavy duty foil that has been oiled or coated with cooking spray. Place another sheet of heavy duty foil on top and roll and fold edges of foil to prevent juices from escaping and to create airtight environment. Marinate in refrigerator overnight.
- Cook in oven at low heat (approx 275) for 2-4 hours depending on your desired tenderness. Let rest and cool down so juices return to ribs and can be handled. Remove from foil and bbq on grill with bbq sauce to caramelize and reheat. Ribs can be refigerated until ready to bbq.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by KarenCoe and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Baby Back Ribs Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes