Baby Back Ribs
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 rack(s) pork baby back ribs
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar
- 1 bottle(s) Baby Rays Honey Barbeque Sauce
- Rub brown sugar over ribs and set overnight in refrigerator
- Cut to size for crock pot
- Cover ribs with barbeque sauce in crock pot
- Cook on low for 8 hours
- Lay out on cookie sheet and broil 6-8 minutes until crispy
This recipe is a personal recipe added by JackieMurphy and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note