B&J's Strawberry Banana Split Blast
A smoothie treat that anyone can love. Who doesn't love strawberries, Ben&Jerry's ice-cream or a Snickers bar??? Just in time for Valentine's Day! Start your loved one's morning off with this lovingly surprise as they get ready for work. Add whip cream and a cut strawberry on top for garnish.
Yield: 2 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) Silk Pure Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) (2 scoops) Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice-cream
- 4 bar(s) Snickers Minis or 1 Snicker bar broken in half
- 7 cube(s) of ice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Whey Protein (optional)
- 1 pint(s) fresh strawberries cut in 1/2 (if berries extra large they can be cut in quarters)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- Place the cut strawberries in a bowl and add the sugar. Let sit for 30 min to 1 hour until the strawberries are pooled around in their juices.
- Add 1/2 cup of strawberries with juices into blender. Put the rest of ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add 3/4 cup of strawberries in a small bowl or mortar and muddle the strawberries and stir into smoothie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MariasCooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note