B&J's Strawberry Banana Split Blast
A smoothie treat that anyone can love. Who doesn't love strawberries, Ben&Jerry's ice-cream or a Snickers bar??? Just in time for Valentine's Day! Start your loved one's morning off with this lovingly surprise as they get ready for work. Add whip cream and a cut strawberry on top for garnish.
Yield: 2 servings
Community Recipe from
- 1/3 cup(s) Silk Pure Almond Milk
- 1 cup(s) (2 scoops) Ben & Jerry's Chunky Monkey Ice-cream
- 4 bar(s) Snickers Minis or 1 Snicker bar broken in half
- 7 cube(s) of ice
- 4 tablespoon(s) Whey Protein (optional)
- 1 pint(s) fresh strawberries cut in 1/2 (if berries extra large they can be cut in quarters)
- 1 cup(s) sugar
- Place the cut strawberries in a bowl and add the sugar. Let sit for 30 min to 1 hour until the strawberries are pooled around in their juices.
- Add 1/2 cup of strawberries with juices into blender. Put the rest of ingredients into a blender and blend until smooth. Add 3/4 cup of strawberries in a small bowl or mortar and muddle the strawberries and stir into smoothie.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by MariasCooking and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes