- 1 (12-ounce) can frozen apple juice concentrate, undiluted
- 3 whole cloves
- 1/4 teaspoon ground cinnamon
- 1 tablespoon honey
- 2 cups tonic water, chilled
- 6 tablespoons vodka, chilled (optional)
- Cook first 4 ingredients in a small saucepan over medium heat, stirring occasionally, 5 minutes or until thoroughly heated. Remove from heat; cool. Chill 1 hour, or freeze 15 minutes. Stir in tonic water and, if desired, vodka; serve immediately over ice.
- Prep: 10 min., Chill: 1 hr.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Beverages