Awesome Pot Roast in a Crockpot
This is a very easy recipe for a delicious pot roast. It makes its own gravy. It's designed especially for the working person who does not have time to cook all day, but it tastes like you did. This will easily feed six people with leftovers.
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup(s) water
- 4 pound(s) pot roast
- 1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion
- soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat
- with soup mixture.
- 2. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low
- setting for 8 to 9 hours. (Better when cooked on low – meat is quite tender)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maggiecope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Awesome Pot Roast in a Crockpot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes