Awesome Pot Roast in a Crockpot
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 can(s) condensed cream of mushroom soup
- 1 package(s) dry onion soup mix
- 1 cup(s) water
- 4 pound(s) pot roast
- 1. In a slow cooker, mix cream of mushroom soup, dry onion
- soup mix and water. Place pot roast in slow cooker and coat
- with soup mixture.
- 2. Cook on High setting for 3 to 4 hours, or on Low
- setting for 8 to 9 hours. (Better when cooked on low – meat is quite tender)
This recipe is a personal recipe added by maggiecope and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Awesome Pot Roast in a Crockpot Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes