Awesome Oven Fried Chicken
- 1 1/2 pound(s) boneless chicken breasts
- 1/2 cup(s) milk
- 1/4 cup(s) flour
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/8 teaspoon(s) black pepper
- 1 teaspoon(s) sage
- 1 teaspoon(s) garlic powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) thyme
- 1 teaspoon(s) marjoram
- 1 teaspoon(s) oregano
- 3-4 tablespoon(s) butter
- 1 tablespoon(s) parsley sprinkle over chicken
- Preheat oven to 375
- Pound chicken breasts to flatten or cut horizontal if breasts are too thick. Soak chicken in milk while mixing the herbs and flour. Mix the flour and herbs in a large plastic resealable bag and shake well to blend. Shake excess milk from chicken and place in resealable bag one piece at a time. Shake bag until chicken is well coated. Place chicken in a casserole dish and dot each piece of chicken with pats of butter adn sprinkle with parsley. Back uncovered for 20-25 minutes.
- Suggested side: Creamy Bow Tie Pasta with Peas
- 1/2 box bow tie pasta
- 2 c frozen peas
- 1 8oz container of Kraft chive adn onion cream cheese spread
- 1/4 c milk
- Prepare pasta according to directions. Add peas about 3 mins before pasta is finished. Drain pasta and peas and put back into pan. Add cream cheese and milk. Slowly stir to combine. Can top each with parmesan cheese.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by skench and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note