Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bottle(s) Granny Blossom's Bloody Mary Mix (32oz)
- 1 cup(s) cucumbers finely chopped or finely diced
- 1 cup(s) onions finely chopped or diced
- 1 cup(s) green pepper finely chopped or finely diced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots diced or shredded
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, gradually stir in 1/2 cup olive oil
- Chill for 4 hours
- Serve in a soup bowl, garnish with chopped parsley and/or chopped chives.
- Place a spoonful of sour cream or yogurt as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ACinNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note