Community Recipe from
- 1 bottle(s) Granny Blossom's Bloody Mary Mix (32oz)
- 1 cup(s) cucumbers finely chopped or finely diced
- 1 cup(s) onions finely chopped or diced
- 1 cup(s) green pepper finely chopped or finely diced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots diced or shredded
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, gradually stir in 1/2 cup olive oil
- Chill for 4 hours
- Serve in a soup bowl, garnish with chopped parsley and/or chopped chives.
- Place a spoonful of sour cream or yogurt as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ACinNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Main Dishes