A great hot weather dinner or lunch that is also low in calories and effort
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 bottle(s) Granny Blossom's Bloody Mary Mix (32oz)
- 1 cup(s) cucumbers finely chopped or finely diced
- 1 cup(s) onions finely chopped or diced
- 1 cup(s) green pepper finely chopped or finely diced
- 1/2 cup(s) carrots diced or shredded
- Place all ingredients in a large bowl, gradually stir in 1/2 cup olive oil
- Chill for 4 hours
- Serve in a soup bowl, garnish with chopped parsley and/or chopped chives.
- Place a spoonful of sour cream or yogurt as desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by ACinNYC and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note