Awesome Easy Taco Casserole
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 pound(s) ground beef
- 1/3 cup(s) taco seasoning
- 1 can(s) rotel
- 2-3 Hatch chilis chopped
- 8 ounce(s) frozen corn
- 6-10 corn tortillas
- 1 pound(s) velveeta chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) cheddar cheese grated
- Brown ground beef, then drain. Add taco seasoning, rotel, and hatch. Add water if needed (not much). Heat through. Add corn and stir.
- Spray 12x8 pan with cooking spray.
- Layer the bottom with meat mixture. Top with torn corn tortillas. Layer 1/3 of the velveeta. Repeat until you reach the top of the pan, ending with meat mixture. Top with tortillas cut into strips and cheddar cheese. Bake at 375 for 30 minutes, and then broil to brown the top.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by RobynMc and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Awesome Easy Taco Casserole Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Main Dishes