Awesome Artichoke Dip
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 package(s) Fresh Take Italian Parmesan Cheese & Breadcrumb Mix mixed together
- 1 8 oz package(s) cream cheese softened
- 1 14 oz can(s) artichoke hearts drained & chopped
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- Heat oven to 375 degrees. Reserve 3/4 cup Fresh Take.
- Combine remaining Fresh Take with remaining ingredients; spread onto bottom of 9 inch pie plate. Top with reserved Fresh Take.
- Bake 25 minutes or until heated through.
- Serve with toasted bread strips
This recipe is a personal recipe added by sharoncarlin and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Awesome Artichoke Dip Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers