Great way to use up all those fall apples. Also, this is a place to use the bruised or bumped apples you've got lying around. Slice this up for breakfast, a quick snack or a slice of sweet heaven in a lunch box.
Awesome Apple Bread - redux
Cool In Pan : 10 Minutes
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/2 cup(s) butter melted
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 1/2 cup(s) plain greek yogurt
- 1 cup(s) brown sugar packed
- 1 cup(s) white sugar
- 2 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/2 tablespoon(s) cinnamon
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking powder
- 1 teaspoon(s) baking soda
- 3 cup(s) apples diced or shredded
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 3 cup(s) flour
- Combine and set aside the butter, oil, yogurt, sugars, and vanilla. Sift flour, cinnamon, soda, powder and salt. Add dry ingredients to oil mixture gradually. Add apples. Bake in 2 regular loaf pans for 1 1/4 hours at 325°F. Cool 10 minutes in the pan. Sprinkle with sugar, if desired.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by kesingleton and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Awesome Apple Bread - redux Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Breads