I made this for a potluck party at school and thought that it was very tasty. The vanilla pudding and sour cream made it pretty rich. Be prepared: it makes A LOT!. Which is great if you have a really large group. I will probably make this again in the future.
Awesome Ambrosia for a Crowd
Chill: 8 Hours
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 8-oz bag(s) Baker's coconut
- 1 12-oz container(s) Cool Whip, thawed
- 2 20-oz can(s) crushed pineapple
- 1 3 1/2-oz box(es) instant vanilla pudding
- 2 15-oz can(s) mandarin orange slices
- 1 cup(s) maraschino cherries, cut in half, more if desired
- 2 1/2 cup(s) mini marshmallows
- 1 8-oz container(s) sour cream
- 1. Strain pineapple and orange segments to remove excess juice. Press lightly to drain as much as possible, then add cherries.
- 2. Sprinkle about 2/3 of the pudding over fruit.
- 3. Fold in the Cool Whip and sour cream. Add coconut.
- 4. Mix until well combined.
- 5. Refrigerate overnight. Marshmallows can be added before chilling or a few hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by psfreeman and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note