I'm not going to review, but the picture looks like it has tomatoes but not in the list of ingredients.
Avocado West Indies Salad
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Stylist: Lydia Degaris Pursell
- 1 medium avocado, chopped
- 8 ounces fresh jumbo lump crabmeat, drained
- 1/3 cup diced sweet onion
- 2 tablespoons chopped fresh basil
- 3 tablespoons apple cider vinegar
- 3 tablespoons extra virgin olive oil
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 teaspoon freshly ground black pepper
- Gently stir together avocado, crabmeat, onion, basil, vinegar, olive oil, kosher salt, and freshly ground black pepper. Serve immediately, or chill up to 2 hours.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note