This is a REALLY good side dish. The combination of all the ingredients goes so well with the avocados. Definitely company worthy.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 medium avocados, halved and cut into chunks
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, red onion, and avocados, gently stirring to coat. Serve over shredded romaine lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads