This is a REALLY good side dish. The combination of all the ingredients goes so well with the avocados. Definitely company worthy.
More From Southern Living
- 1/3 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/4 cup olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 cups halved cherry tomatoes
- 1/3 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 2 medium avocados, halved and cut into chunks
- 4 large romaine lettuce leaves, shredded
- 1. Whisk together first 5 ingredients in a large bowl. Add tomatoes, red onion, and avocados, gently stirring to coat. Serve over shredded romaine lettuce.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note