Avocado and Sprout Sandwiches
Photo: Hector Sanchez; Styling: Caroline M. Cunningham
Customize to suit your taste.
Yield: Makes 4 servings
More From Southern Living
Total: 15 Minutes
- 3 tablespoons red pepper jelly
- 8 sourdough bread slices
- 8 (1-oz.) provolone cheese slices
- 1 large avocado, cut into 12 slices
- 1/2 cup bean sprouts
- 3 tablespoons toasted pumpkin seeds
- Kosher salt and freshly ground black pepper
- 4 tablespoons 1/3-less-fat cream cheese, softened
- Spread pepper jelly on 1 side of 4 bread slices; layer each with cheese, avocado, and sprouts. Sprinkle with pumpkin seeds and salt and pepper to taste. Spread cream cheese on 1 side of remaining bread slices; place on sandwiches, cheese sides down.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note