More From Southern Living
Chill: 1 Hour
- 2 ripe avocados, quartered
- 1/4 cup chopped green onion
- 2 tablespoons fresh orange or pineapple juice
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh cilantro
- 1/2 to 1 teaspoon salt
- 1/4 teaspoon ground red pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon ground black pepper
- 1/8 teaspoon ground cumin
- 3 cups chicken broth, chilled
- 1 (8-ounce) container fat-free plain yogurt
- Garnishes: cooked shrimp, avocado slices
- Process avocado quarters in a blender or food processor until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Set aside.
- Process green onion and next 7 ingredients until smooth, stopping to scrape down sides. Pour into a large bowl; gradually whisk in avocado and yogurt. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note