Avocado Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing
Community Recipe from
- 1 whole(s) carrots peeled and roughly chopped
- 1 whole(s) shallot peeled and roughly chopped
- 2 tablespoon(s) ginger roughly chopped fresh
- 2 tablespoon(s) sweet white miso
- 2 tablespoon(s) rice vinegar
- 2 tablespoon(s) sesame seed oil toasted
- 1/4 cup(s) grape-seed oil
- 2 tablespoon(s) water
- 1 head(s) lettuce or mixed greens
- 1/4 head(s) red onion thinly sliced
- 1 bulb(s) avocado quatered
- Whiz the carrots, shallot and ginger in a blender or food processor until finely chopped. Scrape down the sides, then add the miso, vinegar and sesame oil. While the machine running, slowly drizzle in the grape-seed oil and the water.
- Divide the lettuce among four bowls, add some of the onion and a quarter of the avocado. Drizzle with plenty of dressing and serve.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Iinlisa and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Salad with Carrot-Ginger Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes