- 1/2 cup fat-free mayonnaise
- 2 teaspoons lime juice or lemon juice
- 1 teaspoon chili powder
- 1 avocado, pitted, peeled, and finely chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped celery
- 10 cherry tomatoes, quartered
- 6 Morningstar Farms® Veggie Bacon Strips
- 1/4 cup chopped walnuts, toasted
- 12 small butterhead lettuce leaves or leaf lettuce leaves
How to Make It
Combine mayonnaise, lime juice, and chili powder. Stir in avocado, celery, tomatoes, bacon strips, and walnuts.
Spoon scant 1/4 cup salad into center of each lettuce leaf. Wrap leaf around salad. Secure with wooden pick. Serve immediately.
Shop for avocados that are firm, yet ripe when you're planning on chopping them. It's easiest to first halve the avocados, then remove the pit and peel them.
Soft lettuce leaves, such as Bibb, Boston, or leaf lettuces, work best in wraps, Crisper salad greens are harder to roll.
®, ™, © 2009 Kellogg NA Co Morningstar Farms® Recipes are the property of the Kellogg Company.