Yield: Makes 4 to 5 servings
- 2 (3/4-inch-thick) French bread slices, cubed
- 2 avocados
- 1/2 cup firmly packed Bibb lettuce leaves
- 1/4 cup watercress
- 2 tomatoes, chopped
- 1 celery stalk, sliced
- Vinaigrette Dressing
- Bake bread cubes at 350° for 10 minutes or until crisp and dry.
- Cut 1/4 of 1 avocado lengthwise into thin slices, and chop remaining avocado.
- Combine croutons, chopped avocado, lettuce, and next 3 ingredients in a large bowl; top with sliced avocado, and toss with Vinaigrette Dressing. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads