Avocado Pie (Jagger Pie)
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 1/2 cup(s) graham cracker crumbs
- 1/4 cup(s) sugar
- 1/4 cup(s) margarine melted
- 1 medium or large avocado
- 1 can(s) sweetened condensed milk
- 1/2 cup(s) lemon juice
- 1 carton(s) small whipping cream
- 2 tablespoon(s) sugar
- 1 teaspoon(s) vanilla
- 1/3 package(s) almonds sliced
- 1. Crust: Preheat oven to 325 degrees (300 degrees if glass dish is used). Combine crumbs and sugar, then add melted margarine. Press graham crust mixture into 9 " pie pan and bake for 10 minutes. Let cool before adding filling.
- 2. Filling: Place all ingredients into a blender container and blend until slightly thick, but smooth. Pour into cooled crust. Put into refrigerator and prepare the topping.
- 3. Topping: In a medium bowl, place the whipping cream, sugar, and vanilla. Beat with electric mixer on high speed. About half way through mixing process, taste to see if it needs more sugar. It is the right thickness to spread on top of filling when it forms slight peaks as beater is lifted out of mixture. Spread topping over filling; then top with almonds. Refrigerate 3 to 4 hours before serving.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Linwaite and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Pie (Jagger Pie) Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Pies/Pastries