Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 15 Grape Tomatoes Halved Longways
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 package(s) Fettuccine
- 2 Avocados
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with 1-2 tbsp olive oil and bake for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the tomatoes are done, boil and cook the noodles according to directions.
- In a food processor, pulse together the avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Mix the pasta and the avocado sauce.
- Top with the baked tomatoes, and Parmesan and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note