Nice, easy prep. Good tasting and even better the next day for lunch. Avocado does not turn brown because of lemon juice. Raw garlic flavor is a little strong. I sautéed it the next time. Better.. If you want to use this on lighter pasta (i.e. angel hair pasta) it thins very nicely with either broth or (better yet) white wine. Served this with shrimp. Nice combination.
- 15 Grape Tomatoes Halved Longways
- 4 tablespoon(s) Olive Oil
- 1 package(s) Fettuccine
- 2 Avocados
- 2 clove(s) Garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) Salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) Lemon Juice
- Parmesan Cheese
- Black Pepper
- Preheat oven to 300 degrees.
- Place tomatoes on parchment lined baking sheet and drizzle with 1-2 tbsp olive oil and bake for 1 hour.
- 10 minutes before the tomatoes are done, boil and cook the noodles according to directions.
- In a food processor, pulse together the avocado, lemon juice, garlic, salt, and 2 tbsp olive oil.
- Mix the pasta and the avocado sauce.
- Top with the baked tomatoes, and Parmesan and pepper to taste.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by HopeFull and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note