So simple and delicious! I served with the garlic chipotle chicken tacos and it was just great we just scarfed up the salad it was so good. Def. will make again and put in rotation.
Avocado and Orange Salad
Photo: Johnny Autry and Randy Mayor
Avocado and Orange Salad presents a perfect blend of summer flavors to this easy side salad.
Yield: Serves 4 (serving size: about 1/2 cup)
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 119
- Fat: 8.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.2g
- Sodium: 126mg
- 1 tablespoon minced garlic
- 1 teaspoon olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon black pepper
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1 orange
- 1/2 cup halved grape tomatoes
- 1/4 cup thinly sliced red onion
- 1 cup sliced avocado
- Combine garlic, olive oil, black pepper, and kosher salt in a medium bowl. Peel and section orange; squeeze membranes to extract juice into bowl. Stir garlic mixture with a whisk. Add orange sections, grape tomatoes, onion, and avocado to garlic mixture; toss gently.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Salads