Avocado, Mint, and Yogurt Dip
Avocado and mint leaves combine with Greek yogurt for a refreshing appetizer dip. Who knew this protein-packed, dairy delight was so versatile? Enjoy this dip with your favorite crudites. Prep: 5 minutes; Total time: 5 minutes.
More From Health
- Calories: 85
- Fat: 6.6g
- Saturated fat: 1.3g
- Monounsaturated fat: 3.4g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 1.2g
- Protein: 4g
- Carbohydrate: 4g
- Fiber: 2g
- Cholesterol: 3mg
- Iron: 1mg
- Sodium: 175mg
- Calcium: 36mg
- 1 avocado, peeled, pitted, and cut into chunks
- 1 cup plain reduced-fat (2%) Greek yogurt
- 1 teaspoon fresh lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon kosher salt
- 1/4 cup sliced fresh mint leaves, divided
- 1 tablespoon pistachio oil or extra-virgin olive oil
- 1. In a medium bowl, mash together avocado, yogurt, lime juice,and salt until creamy.
- 2. Fold in 3 tablespoons mint leaves, drizzle with oil, and top with remaining mint.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note