Delicious! I only made the salsa and served it with baked tostitos. I will definitely make it again when I can get some good mangos.
Avocado-Mango Salsa with Roasted Corn Chips
More From Cooking Light
Amount per serving
- Calories: 92
- Calories from fat: 30%
- Fat: 3.1g
- Saturated fat: 0.5g
- Monounsaturated fat: 1.7g
- Polyunsaturated fat: 0.6g
- Protein: 1.9g
- Carbohydrate: 15.8g
- Fiber: 2.4g
- Cholesterol: 0.0mg
- Iron: 0.6mg
- Sodium: 83mg
- Calcium: 49mg
- 12 (6-inch) corn tortillas, each cut into 6 wedges
- Cooking spray
- 1/4 teaspoon kosher salt, divided
- 1 1/4 cups chopped peeled avocado
- 1 cup chopped peeled mango
- 1 tablespoon finely chopped fresh cilantro
- 4 teaspoons fresh lime juice
- Fresh cilantro sprigs (optional)
- Preheat oven to 425°.
- Arrange tortilla wedges in a single layer on baking sheets coated with cooking spray. Coat wedges with cooking spray; sprinkle 1/8 teaspoon salt evenly over wedges. Bake at 425° for 8 minutes or until crisp.
- Combine remaining 1/8 teaspoon salt, avocado, mango, chopped cilantro, and juice, tossing gently. Garnish with cilantro sprigs, if desired. Let stand 10 minutes. Serve with chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado-Mango Salsa with Roasted Corn Chips Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes Like This