Truly delicious! The cheese ball was tasty, but I'll use this salsa recipe for sandwiches, pork roasts and whatever else tickles my fancy.
This recipe goes with Smoky Green Chile-Cheddar Cheese with Avocado-Mango Salsa
Yield: about 5 cups
- 1/4 cup hot jalapeño jelly
- 1/4 cup fresh lime juice
- 2 large mangoes, peeled and diced*
- 2 large avocados, diced
- 1 large red bell pepper, diced
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh cilantro
- Whisk together jelly and lime juice in a large bowl.
- Add remaining ingredients, and stir until blended. Cover and chill 8 hours.
- * 1 (26-ounce) jar refrigerated mango pieces, drained, may be substituted for fresh mango.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
More Recipes for Sauces/Condiments