Avocado, Mango and Pineapple salad
Community Recipe from
- 4 1/2inch thick pienapple slices
- 1 cup(s) sliced peeled mango
- 1 avocado sliced and peeled
- 1 1/2 tablespoon(s) lime juice
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) honey
- 1/4 teaspoon(s) salt
- 2 tablespoon(s) cilantro leaves
- Heat a grill pan over medium-high heat. Add pineapple slices and mango; cook 3 minutes on each side or until browned. Divide pineapple, mango, and avocado evenly among 4 plates.
- Combine lime juice,honey, and salt; drizzle evenly over salads. Sprinkle cilantro leaves evenly over salads.
- Cal: 131, fat: 7g, carb: 18g, protein: 2g
This recipe is a personal recipe added by margow2108 and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado, Mango and Pineapple salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads
More Recipes for Main Dishes