Avocado Grapefuit Salad
Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1/4 cup(s) lemon juice fresh squeezed
- 2 teaspoon(s) dijon mustard
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) sea salt
- 1 teaspoon(s) freshly ground pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) olive oil
- 8 ounce(s) baby arugula, green lettuce, ore a combination
- 1 whole(s) large, firm avocado peeled and sliced
- 1 whole(s) bulb fennel thinly shaved
- 1 whole(s) grapefuit peeled, sectioned and membranes removed
- For Dressing:
- 1. Whisk together the first four ingredients.
- 2.Gradually whisk in the olive oil.
- For Salad:
- 1 Chill four plates.
- 2. Gently tear the greens into bite sized pieces. Arrange on four chilled plates.
- 3. Alternate slices of avocado and grapefruit sections on greens.
- 4. Top with shaved fennel and drizzle the dressing generously over the salad.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by vermit and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Grapefuit Salad Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Salads