- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated orange and grapefruit sections, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 1 (24-oz.) jar refrigerated tropical mixed fruit in light syrup, rinsed, drained, and patted dry
- 2 cups cubed fresh cantaloupe
- 1 medium-size ripe avocado, halved and cut into chunks
- 1/4 cup chopped fresh mint
- 2 tablespoons lime juice
- Garnishes: light sour cream, crushed pistachios
- calories 166
- caloriesfromfat 0.0 %
- fat 4.7 g
- satfat 0.7 g
- monofat 2.8 g
- polyfat 0.6 g
- protein 1.9 g
- carbohydrate 32.8 g
- fiber 3.5 g
- cholesterol 0.0 mg
- iron 1.3 mg
- sodium 33 mg
- calcium 66 mg
How to Make It
Toss together first 6 ingredients. Cover and chill 1 hour. Garnish, if desired.
Note: For testing purposes only, we used Del Monte SunFresh Citrus Salad and Del Monte SunFresh Tropical Mixed Fruit in Light Syrup With Passion Fruit Juice.
Note: Nutritional analysis does not include garnish.