Avocado Feta Salsa
- 2 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 1 ripe avocado, chopped
- 1/4 cup finely chopped red onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon snipped fresh parsely
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1 tablespoon red or white wine vinegar
- 4 ounces crumbled feta
- 1. In a bowl, gently stir together tomatoes, avocados, onion and garlic. Mix in parsley and oregano. Gently stir in olive oil and vinegar. Then stir in feta.
- 2. Cover and chill for two to six hours.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by evsharer and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Feta Salsa Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Appetizers