Amazing! Great with tortilla chips. Great as a salsa for salmon and chicken.
Make this salsa shortly before serving for best results. Avoid refrigerating it--the texture of the tomatoes will soften.
Yield: Makes 8 appetizer servings
More From Southern Living
- 4 plum tomatoes, chopped
- 2 tablespoons finely chopped red onion
- 2 garlic cloves, minced
- 1 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 3 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 1/2 teaspoon dried oregano
- 1/2 teaspoon salt
- 2 avocados, chopped
- Assorted tortilla chips
- Stir together first 9 ingredients. Gently stir in avocado just before serving. Serve with assorted tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado-Feta Salsa Recipe at a Glance
More Recipes for Appetizers