Recipe sounds great but the picture is wrong, it shows another dip.
Photo: Tina Evans; Styling: Leslie Byars Simpson
Serve this tangy version of guacamole with Tex-Mex, burgers, pasta, or grilled fish or chicken.
Yield: 2 cups
- 1 large avocado
- 2 plum tomatoes
- 1/4 cup chopped purple onion
- 1 clove garlic, minced
- 1 tablespoon chopped fresh parsley
- 1/2 teaspoon chopped fresh oregano
- 1 tablespoon olive oil
- 1/2 tablespoon red wine vinegar
- 1/2 (4-ounce) package crumbled feta cheese
- Peel and seed avocado; chop avocado and tomatoes, and place in a large bowl. Add onion and next 5 ingredients, tossing to coat. Fold in cheese. Serve immediately.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note