Fabulous! Super easy to make (my 12 year old did it) and so yummy. Did have to add salt as well.
Gloriana's Mike Gossin says this healthy dip is one of his favorite things his mother makes. "I like it so much I may have to write a song about it. Avocado, avocado, avocado dip!" Be sure to fold in the dressing gently so the avocado and feta stay chunky.
More From Southern Living
Total: 25 Minutes
- 1 pound tomatoes (about 4 medium), coarsely chopped
- 3 medium avocados, cubed
- 1 cup loosely packed fresh basil leaves, chopped
- 1 (8-oz.) package crumbled feta cheese
- 2 tablespoons olive oil
- 2 tablespoons red wine vinegar
- Tortilla chips
- Toss together first 4 ingredients in a large bowl. Whisk together oil and vinegar in a small bowl; pour over tomato mixture, and toss gently to coat tomatoes, avocados, and feta with dressing. Sprinkle with desired amount of salt and pepper. Serve with tortilla chips.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note