Avocado Egg in a Basket
- 1 Avocado
- 2 Organic Eggs
- 1 teaspoon(s) Coconut Oil
- Salt & Pepper to Taste
- Cut the avocado in half and remove seed. Save half of the avocado for a salad or snack later!
- Take the other 1/2 of the avocado and slice it in half, leaving you with a large slice of avocado with a whole in the middle. Carefully remove the skin from the outside of the avocado.
- In a pan, melt a teaspoon of coconut oil.
- Add the avocado slice on top and crack an egg in the center. (Don't worry if the egg spills over)
- Sprinkle with Salt and Pepper
- Cook on that side for about 2-3 minutes until it is starting to firm on the lower side.
- Flip the avocado and egg and cook on the other side for about 3 minutes or until your desired consistency.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by NCarriere and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note