Share Your Personal Recipes
You can now share your personal recipes with the MyRecipes Community by making a new or existing recipe "Public".
Go to My Recipe File
- 1 avocado, peeled
- 1 Juice of Lime
- 1/2 cup(s) mayonnaise
- 1/2 cup(s) buttermilk
- 1 dash(es) worchestershire sauce
- 1/3 cup(s) red onions, chopped
- 2 clove(s) garlic
- 1 teaspoon(s) salt
- 1/2 teaspoon(s) cayenne pepper
- 1/2 cup(s) cilantro
- 1 jalapeno pepper, seeded
- Place ingredients in food processor and blend well. Chill and Serve.
- Works great as a dressing or as mayo for sandwiches.
This recipe is a personal recipe added by Janabug and has not been tested or endorsed by MyRecipes.
Only you will be able to view, print, and edit this note.Add Note
Avocado Dressing Recipe at a Glance
- COURSE: Dips/Spreads